Acupuncture with Eloise Prescott, L. Ac.
Are you experiencing chronic pain?
Are you experiencing menopausal difficulties?
Are you stressed, depressed, overweight?
Acupuncture may help YOU.
Come to Reiki Healing Center for a free
pulse and tongue diagnosis
Reiki Healing Center
20 S. Olive St., Suite 305
Eloise Prescott M.Ac., L.Ac., is licensed by the State Board of Medicine in Pennsylvania and she is also certified in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. See Eloise Precott's Bio. Eloise is also a Reiki practitioner.
Call for an appt. 267-240-5109 or at email:
- Initial Two Hour Session with Complete Diagnosis - $85
- Additional Acupuncture Full Sessions are one hour - $75
- Acupuncture Clinic Session – 30 minutes-1 hr. treatment
Saturdays 2PM – 6PM, reduced fee at the Clinic, call Eloise for info.
Acupuncture is an ancient medical art that has been practiced according to some texts for over 3000 years on millions of people.
The National Institute of Health and World Health Organization recognize acupuncture’s ability to treat over 43 common disorders including:
- Disorders of the Bone, Muscles, Joints, and Nervous System
- migraine headaches,
- back, neck, and shoulder pain,
- chronic pain syndromes,
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, and
- Gynecological Disorders.
Call for a free pulse and tongue diagnosis at the Reiki Healing Center.