Reiki Healing Center in the Philadelphia, PA area
Reiki Healing Center was founded in September of 2006 by Myra Reichel, Karuna Reiki (R) & Usui Reiki Master Teacher, and Master Teacher of Magnified Healing (R), to serve as a place for adults and children to learn about the power of Reiki (Spiritually guided life force energy) for healing and relaxation of the body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Reiki Healing Center especially supports those people dealing with chronic illness, pain, or other conditions.
Check out the links below to see all the activites & events at Reiki Healing Center.
Reiki Healing Circles
Reiki Healing Center offers Reiki Healing Circles, by appointment for a $5-$20 donation, for anyone interested in learning about Reiki or with limited income who would like to receive a Reiki mini-session
- 2nd Thursdays at noon-led by Joan Nikelsky, 215-498-5346.
- 1st Saturday 10am-noon
- 3rd Tuesday 5:30-7:30pm
Check out the Reiki Healing Center Practitioners for more information about the practitioners.
Myra Reichel is a Master Reiki Teacher and founder of Reiki Healing Center. Myra offers healing sessions and Healing Classes in Usui and Karuna Reiki and Magnified Healing.
Myra offers the Last Wednesday Clinic at RHC- free 20 minute or $20 off full session prices, by appointment.
- $103 for hour and a half extended Reiki Session, $75 for one hour full session , $40 ½ hr mini-session.
- Magnified Healing® Phase 1 $40, Phase 3 $100.
- Karuna Reiki® $95 hour, $135 hour and a half.
Call Myra 610-348-5698 or
Joan Nikelsky offers full Usui Reiki sessions for $75 hour by appointment and also a Reiki Clinic on Thursday weekly at RHC: 2-7 pm by appointment for a sliding scale fee (based on personal income) of $45-75. Joan also offers offers Chakra Balancing sessions. Contact Joan at 215-498-5346 or ReikiJoan@live.com.
Nutrition Sessions with Dorothy Pywell. Dorothy offers workshops and individual consultations in weight management, diabetes and more. Flexible scheduling is available Day, Evening and Weekends.
FREE REIKI Mini-Sessions at Hometown Senior Center
- 4th Monday free mini-session for those over 55 and caregivers at Hometown Senior Center, Media Fellowship House, 305 S. Jackson St., Media, PA: 1-3 pm, for info call 610-348-5698.
Learn to be a Healer at Reiki Healing Center
Myra Reichel has completed her Shinpiden level of Reiki with Frans Stiene of the International House of Reiki and offers Reiki Master training in a Japanese style, which includes Dr. Usui’s original techniques.
Continuing Education for Massage Therapists
Reiki Healing Center is now offering Continuing Education Classes for Massage Therapists and bodyworkers. Call for information.
Benefits of taking Healing Classes at the Reiki Healing Center:
- Small class size
- Time to digest information between classes.
- Times to come to Reiki Shares to trade sessions and experiences with other practitioners.
- A professional place with equipment to practice doing private sessions for others.
- Invitations to participate in public events to practice doing Reiki.
- A full range of classes to meet different interests and objectives.
- Myra Reichel’s experience from teaching over 350 students since becoming a Reiki Master in 2004.
- You can audit classes that you have taken already at a reduced re-sitting fee.
- Discounts for students, seniors, disabled, veterans, low-income, unemployed, undergoing treatments for cancer, and those with chronic conditions.
Reiki Healing Center helps people learn how to transmit Reiki Universal Healing Energy for their own healing, as well to heal other people, animals, plants, and the world itself. The Center is a place where those in need of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual relief from dis-ease can start their path to wellness, abundance, and prosperity.
Myra Reichel, Karuna Reiki (R), Usui Reiki, Japanese Reiki Ryoho Master Teacher
Myra Reichel teaches classes and workshops in Reiki Healing for groups and individuals in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area and in the Warwick, New York area. She offers Reiki Healing sessions for individuals and Reiki Shares and Healing Circles.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a non-invasive technique that is done with the client clothed. Since there is no manipulation of the body the technique is perfectly safe. Rei means spiritually guided and Ki means life force in Japanese. [read more about Reiki]
If you are interested in natural healing practices, need healing for yourself, or do Reiki healings already you are encouraged to explore this website, attend our free (donations appreciated but not required) Reiki Shares and Healing Circles, our Reiki Clinics, our open house events, seminars or workshops, or call 610-348-5698 to talk to Myra Reichel.